Free no credit card required sex sites - Consolidating my super for

If your new employer is not already paying into Cbus, simply fill in and submit the I want my super paid into Cbus form (PDF).Some employers may also ask for a Letter of Compliance or a Complying Fund Statement from Cbus. By law, your employer is generally required to contribute at least 9.5% of your Ordinary Time Earnings (OTE) into your super account.

There are some important things to consider before you combine your super: Through your working life, you may have been paid superannuation into many different funds. We offer a members service to search for lost super.

If your details have changed, your old super fund may have lost touch with you and transferred your super to the Australian Tax Office (ATO). All we need is your tax file number (TFN) and your permission to search for other super accounts with the ATO.

If you’d like to, you can then bring your super together*.

This can help you avoid paying multiple fees and make it easier for you to track.

The buy/sell spread for exiting is 0.15% (this will equal $75 for every $50,000 you withdraw). This information is not financial product advice and does not take into account any person’s individual objectives, financial circumstances or needs.